geekonabike (Addict) View all posts in this topic  
Mon Apr 02, 2012 6:28 pm
Hmmm....which Mike?        

Swoosie wrote:
Maybe I can finally meet geekonabike!!! *hint hint nudge nudge*

~S

Hey Sarah,

We did meet once. Probably I didn't leave much impression, probably because I was on a V-Strom. Confused

http://forums.ninja250.org/viewtopic.php?p=807822

I'm never sure about plans on a weekend, with the wife-unit and offspring (and myself) only making plans usually starting around 11:00 a.m. on any given day. We do OKC a lot, at the drop of a hat really. Rebekah (#1 daughter, 13 years old) would probably like to speak some Mandarin if you're game. She'll be in Taipei all summer, as will the rest of the Fam.

Anyhow, Indian food is always agreeable, as are other things in OKC. Just a thought. I'm sure I could coax the family into other things though.

We're not really set up for guests at our house. We clean it up about twice per year. (Exaggeration: three times maybe.) Matt hasn't seen it at its best yet. I'm pretty much letting it go until I'm home alone this summer to clean it up. Consequently the wife-unit isn't much for hosting, so hopefully you were referring to the other "Mike" when you were mentioning staying with someone. Matt's only a little over an hour away from me anyhow. His dog is very affectionate, btw.

Better get to 'em.

Thanks for the headsup. Best wishes on what sounds like a fun ride.

--Mike D.

Post a Response | Reply with quote | Return To Forum 
View next topic View previous topic