Swoosie (Gravel Girl) View all posts in this topic  
Mon Apr 09, 2012 5:35 pm
Thanks you guys!        

Had an AWESOME time riding and visiting with friends I haven't seen in way too long.

Rode up from Dallas Friday afternoon. It was a beautiful 75-80 degrees. Got into Broken Arrow around 7'ish, had yummy crab legs for dinner with M and rugrats.

Headed out Sat morning'ish to meet up with Rats and wife in Prague for lunch. Weather turned iffy heading to Prague and made it before it started drizzling. Had so so pizza at Ken's Pizza then headed to Oklahoma City where I was fed freshly grilled handmade burgers and brats. Yum yum. Ride to OKC was cold and dreary with some drizzle but short'ish (55 some odd miles) but got to see the Round Barn (???) and Pops soda shop off route 66. Even got to meet up with Geekonabike and family for icecream at Braum's.

I can't believe Banner didn't make the ride down, I mean who's afraid of a little hail?!!! Tongue Hope to see you next time around.

Sunday headed back to Dallas around 2pm. Luckily I was riding about 30 min behind all the big storms so actually stayed dry and even got to see sunshine. Thumb up

Thanks all, it was a perfect Easter weekend ride. Smile

~S

Post a Response | Reply with quote | Return To Forum 
View next topic View previous topic