Bokonon (more plastic = more stickers) View all posts in this topic  
Tue Jul 10, 2012 6:00 pm
+1 Still need a 'bucket' for the light..        

Sometimes you have to buy a bucket (the outside part) then a lens that goes inside. Most of the time the bucket comes with a lens already, then you just have to buy a bulb. They're usually H4, so your stock wiring will plug right in.

 Post a Response | Reply with quote | Return To Forum 
View next topic View previous topic

Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group