NSYNC (Rookie) View all posts in this topic  
Fri Oct 26, 2012 2:56 pm
out the door price        

Hi Ninja lovers,
I actually saw a white one at the dealership 2 weeks ago ,sat on it and was ok.I am considering between cbr 250 and ninja 300,I have had very powerful bikes in the past and donot think I will need more than 250 or 300 .the other only option may interest me is new ns700 x, which I sat on too , they all feel the same to me ,I outgrow all of the bikes i used to have really easily,may be I needed to go to a high end Duke or BMW,that is out of my plan for now , that is why I am gonna get either 250 honda or 300 kawi,my last 07 ninja 250 served me really well and i loved it much more than my 07 shadow aero which I had at the same time,may be I am a sport rider.I was easily ridding my 250 at any speed never had any problem with acceleration and racing with other powerful bikes even R1, may be because it was only in the freeway but I really do not want to go to track, so what is your experience with CBR speed and what do you think would be a good OTD price for a new bike 250cbr/300 ninja in orange county california?
Thanks and looking forward to sharing my experience with you.

Post a Response | Reply with quote | Return To Forum 
View next topic View previous topic