Eric R (KeyMaster) View all posts in this topic  
Sun Mar 10, 2013 8:36 pm
Offering MotoGP.com viewing in my Home this year.        

I've signed up for MotoGP.com's season video package again this year. Since it's just me here now, I'm putting out an invitation to select communities to watch the races with me. The location is in Santa Rosa, CA.

First race of the season will be live from Qatar on April 7. Of course this means the Moto3 race starts at 9 A.M. PST, but the MotoGP race isn't 'til 12:00.
I plan to get a pizza delivered, hopefully between Moto2 and MotoGP, and a small quantity of beer on hand. If a regular group of attendees develops, we can consider doing other things for food, potluck, dishes from the countries of the races, things like that.

There are a few caveats/conditions:

1) I still crew on a couple of racing yachts, sometimes my races will conflict with MotoGP race days. In these cases I'll usually plan on watching late on Sunday, or on Monday night. (I've already checked for the Qatar race, It looks like nothing scheduled for that weekend)

2) My home is a clean, family friendly environment. This is about the races and fellow fans, not a debauch.

3) If you've not posted here much in the past, I might prefer to meet you before inviting you into my Home.

PM or email if you're interested.

Post a Response | Reply with quote | Return To Forum 
View next topic View previous topic