rurugger (Enthusiast) View all posts in this topic  
Fri Jun 28, 2013 12:40 am
Ninja 300 ....has slipper clutch ...u can shift without engaging the clutch        

$7100 for a [ab]used ninja 300: http://sacramento.craigslist.org/mcy/3876713923.html

Like new condition..no problems....never dropped clean title....i have the pink slip in hand...did oil change at 380 and then at 800...also lubed the chain every 2 weeks...runs smooth...mileage is 950....great bike saves gas...$10 full tank....iam selling it since i want to upgrade to a ninja 1000....this bike is great for beginners...has slipper clutch ...u can shift without engaging the clutch n still there wont be any problems in riding...see some you tube vids on this bike.....i accept cash only and serious buyers only....if interested text me on 9165463107 or call me on 9166487951 or email me...no best offers please.....has a k&n air filter....installed a delkevic exhaust with baffle but i still have the stock one too....i also put a new dark tint windscreen and green spools and green film headlight covers and also tank protector and green clutch brake levers see pics....if you want everything stock than i will install the exhaust and the windscreen on it.....IF POSTING IS STILL UP THEN BIKE IS STILL UP FOR SALE

Post a Response | Reply with quote | Return To Forum 
View next topic View previous topic