KDW (Regular) View all posts in this topic  
Thu Dec 22, 2016 1:52 am
Corroded Connectors        

a little corrosion everywhere and you don't have enough current to overcome the resistance. pulling and reseating the connectors will correct the issue for a little while. cleaning them and coating them while last longer.

My vote is weak battery, but if you want to be sure. Put a meter on the battery and run the RPMS up to say 8K, You should see about 13.8VDC ... depending on how bad the battery is drained.

Nice work!

 Post a Response | Reply with quote | Return To Forum 
View next topic View previous topic


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group