Wolcott (Expert) View all posts in this topic  
Mon Apr 22, 2002 7:02 pm
NY Trip Info...        

For those of you who haven't done this:\n\nDates - June 28 - July 1 (or earlier or later if your schedule is difficult, as I'm flexible.)\n\nWhere - Near Oneonta NY. About halfway between (and 1 hour from) Albany and Binghamton. 1+ hours south of Utica. 3 hours out of GWB in NYC (half on the NY thruway)\n\nLodging- Mattresses, etc on floor or camping. Bring sleeping bags. Only 1 bathtroom, but 100 acres of open toilet. Smile If you're shy or modest, motels in 10+ miles.\n\nFood - Cheap local food. Snacks, beer etc as we choose to get.\n\nParking - Big garage or barn for bikes - but I don't lock up usually anyway, so you NYC types can relax.\n\nRoads - Good twisties (but not as good as NC and N GA) Smile\n\nDirections- I'll contact each of you that tell me to - with directions and maps. First I'll want your name, address, phone, emergency contacts, etc (and the soul of your firstborn Smile)\n\nRules - Have fun. Don't hurt yourself. Don't abuse others.\n\nMy email - wolcott@dmcom.net\n\nSee you there.\n\nDick Wolcott

Post a Response | Reply with quote | Return To Forum 
View next topic View previous topic