Ian (Now wth ball and chain) View all posts in this topic  
Mon Apr 29, 2002 1:20 pm
Sorry about your wife.        

But even more sorry about your friend. Its a double edged knife when its with someone you know personally.

After my bike accident, my gf dumped me shortly afterwards while I was laid up with the broken hip. She almost instantly starts seeing her old bf. So I do a little more digging, and find out they had been screwing around behind my back for 3-4 months before my accident.

Of course, I had already suspected something was going on for about a month or two before hand, but had no proof.

And you're right, the best thing to do is to get as far away from them as possible. Don't give either of them your new address or phone number.

My ex in Boulder was the main reason why I moved back to Canada then back here to NYC. I felt betrayed. And being nearly killed, and feeling completely prone, for her to dump me when I needed support the most was just too much.

And guess what. I talked to her for a couple minutes last summer when I was in town, and she told me she was mad at me for leaving, and not calling her when I made it back to NYC. The gall.

But as soon as you get some space between you, everything will slowly start falling back into place. Hell, this is the perfect time of year to ride around the CU Campus on a bike. Get yourself two or three new playthings.

Good luck man,
Ian.

Post a Response | Reply with quote | Return To Forum 
View next topic View previous topic