Posted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 6:41 pm
Title: Need your bike worked on in the Boulder/Denver/Arvada Area?
|Ian (Now wth ball and chain) |
|Sat Apr 22, 2006 6:41 pm|
|Need your bike worked on in the Boulder/Denver/Arvada Area? |
If you do, just drop me a private message on the board.
Price list of typical jobs I can perform on your Ninja 250 (or other bike):
* Tires - $15 per wheel if not on the bike. $25 per if I have to remove them from the bike.
* Brakes - $20 per caliper. Includes bleeding and flush, if needed.
* Valve adjustment - $150 for '86 through '07 bikes. $250 for '08 bikes. $125 just for valve clearance inspection on '08 bikes. Includes carb synch afterwards.
* Carb synch by itself - $25. Engine must be fully warmed up.
* Carb cleaning - $150. Includes carb synch.
* Chain and sprocket install - $50. $30 for just a chain install.
Its a dirty job, and someone has to do it.
All these prices are just labor.
You must provide any parts you need (brake pads, spark plugs, chain/sprockets, etc).
You're more than welcome to stick around and watch if you want to learn how to do the work yourself in the future; or you can just drop off the bike and pick it up when I'm done, if you need to run some errands, or whatever.
So, if you're not in the mood for overpaying these Metro Denver bike dealerships for work you're never quite sure they're actually doing, just give me a buzz instead, and you can be sure that the person with the most knowledge on how to work on Ninja 250's in the Denver/Boulder area is hard at work on making your bike run better than before.
Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group