thereal87 (guest) View all posts in this topic  
Tue Jan 08, 2008 1:07 am
Avoid the Law Tigers!        

I was hit by a car last July, in an accident that was clearly his fault. I called the Law Tigers and they started my case that Monday. From day 1 they knew three things about my case 1) there was no Police report. 2) there were no 3rd party witnesses and 3) the other guy was going to blame me. Now I understand how this sounds, nothing to prove fault except my bias story. But they took my case. I was injured in the accident so I was seeing 2 doctors 3 times a week for 4 months after the accident. They were both doctors hired by the Law Tigers, that I didn't choose, and I didn't know I would have to pay for myself if I lost the case. They made it out that if for what ever reason we lost the case THEY would pay the doctors.

It's been 6 months since the accident and I got a letter on Friday night from the Law Tigers. In this letter they explained how because of a lack of evidence to prove liability they had decided to drop my case. So at first I was just a little irritated that I wasn't going to be re-reimbursed for the cost of fixing my bike. On Monday when I called them to see exactly what changed in the exact same case over the past 6 months they informed me that they were going to send me the doctors bills. Which come to a grand total of over $5k. OK lets review. Six months ago I told them 1) no Police report 2) no witnesses 3) he's going to blame me, and they took my case with "100% confidence". Friday they knew 1) no Police report 2) no witnesses 3) he blamed me, and they cut and ran.

Just for the final blow. I'm a full time college student that works 7 days a week to make rent and my bike payment. I now have to come up with $300 more each month just to pay my bills. I think I'll just skip out on eating for the next few years to get my shit paid.

The moral of the story, don't trust the Law Tigers.

Post a Response | Reply with quote | Return To Forum 
View next topic View previous topic