KDW (Regular) View all posts in this topic  
Mon Aug 18, 2014 12:23 am
Denver Route        

I'm headed out Tuesday evening to avoid the desert heat. but the forecast says T-Storms possible from Yuma to Denver. I'll get wet at some point hoping to keep it to a minimum and avoid flooding.

It'd be best if I left Monday but I'm still wrapping up some work. On the plus side it looks like the heavy rains will hit Thursday and Friday. Maybe I'll have a clean ride back?

 This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. | Reply with quote | Return To Forum 
View next topic View previous topic


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group